Subject: DEC Writers was RE: [by now well off topic] RE: Whineyvax
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/03/2002 23:56:39
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Just for fun, where can I find one of those things? I think I remember
something about how to have it work as a console for an ordinary
personal computer. Not that I'd want to, all of you understand, it just
sounds like fun.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

Behalf