Subject: RE: SIMH and DELQA module
To: 'Megan' <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/27/2002 19:42:26
Hello from Gregg C Levine
One question sprang to mind, when I saw your  message last night, Megan,
(Can I call you that?). Does your collection of discoveries point to
other distributions, such as Slackware? Or to Cygwin? I believe Cygwin
is derived from the same sources as the ones that those three mentioned
use. A personal reply to this question, is also valid, but I would like
to keep this on list.=20
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

Behalf
> Of Megan
> Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 10:10 PM
> To: port-vax@netbsd.org; Anders Magnusson; Jason R Thorpe; Olaf