Subject: Re: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on their Vaxen?
To: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/25/2002 16:51:26
I happen to have a full set of boards for the VAXlab kit. I actually have
some spares as well. I have a couple bits of documentation for them,
also. If someone close to the 'burgh wants to pick them up, i'd be glad
to give a set of boards to someone who will write support for them.
the only catch is you have to write support for them then!
:)

isildur