Subject: Re: Probably a dumb question from an X novice...
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/24/2002 14:02:05
\troll mode{
you could put netbsd on that i386 box too
}

more seriously, i dont think vnc makes anything that runs on a vax..
unfortunately. There used to be an X server for win-doze called exceed
(or was it called exodus? one of them was for the mac, and one for
peecee, but i dont remember which) and there's also X-win32. the
exceed seemed nicer to me, but i think theyve gone out of business (though
if you find a copy, it might be cheap or free now ;).
or you could go back to dos and install desqview/X.. does anybody
remember that?

isildur