Subject: Re: headless install on...?
From: John D. Peedle <john@peedle.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/28/2002 21:13:43
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Schaefer" <rschaefe@gcfn.org>
To: <port-vax@netbsd.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 7:07 PM

Have a look at http://rswww.com There are loads of MMJ options -

  RS Stock No. 406-458
  Description Connector, datacomms, faceplate, MMJ, 6 way socket, Krone IDC,
single, 6536/1/401/03
  Manufacturer's part number  6536/1/401/00
  Manufacturer  KRONE
  RS Stock No. 331-6370
  Description Connector, datacomms, modular plug, T6, 6 way, MMJ
  Manufacturer's part number
  Manufacturer
  RS Stock No. 446-670
  Description Connector, datacomms, patch cord, 3M, c/w 6 way MMJ plugs
terminated each end
  Manufacturer's part number
  Manufacturer
  RS Stock No. 445-964
  Description Connector, datacomms, patch panel, modular, 6 way, socket, MMJ
  Manufacturer's part number  6536/1/400/03
  Manufacturer  KRONE
  RS Stock No. 485-899
  Description Connector, datacomms, plug, DEC/MMJ, Stewart 940-SP-3066-OST
  Manufacturer's part number  6012-10-660
  Manufacturer  GTK
  RS Stock No. 486-347
  Description Connector, datacomms, socket, adaptor, 6 way, MMJ-25 way D
plug
  Manufacturer's part number
  Manufacturer
  RS Stock No. 486-353
  Description Connector, datacomms, socket, adaptor, 6 way, MMJ-25 way D
socket
  Manufacturer's part number
  Manufacturer
  RS Stock No. 486-325
  Description Connector, datacomms, socket, adaptor, 6 way, MMJ-9 way D plug
  Manufacturer's part number
  Manufacturer
  RS Stock No. 486-331
  Description Connector, datacomms, socket, adaptor, 6 way, MMJ-9 way D
socket
  Manufacturer's part number
  Manufacturer
  RS Stock No. 485-912
  Description Connector, datacomms, socket, MMJ, 6 way, Stewart
SS-6366-FLS-OST
  Manufacturer's part number  6011-10-660KL
  Manufacturer  GTK
  RS Stock No. 464-909
  Description Die, set, plugs, 6 way, MMJ
  Manufacturer's part number  4300 1089
  Manufacturer  PRESSMASTER TOOL
  RS Stock No. 443-952
  Description Tool, crimp, data plug, die set, AMP 6/6 MMJ
  Manufacturer's part number  2067
  Manufacturer  1-AVEL

No supply problems in the UK I think. might have something to do with the
fact that DEC still drives a lot of the utilities over here.

John