Subject: Re: headless install on ..?
To: Robert Schaefer <rschaefe@gcfn.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/28/2002 08:29:26
the 'correct' mmj connectors with the offset tabs cannot be bought
anymore. they've been out of production for several years now.
however, RJ12s are in very common use, and theyre the same size, they
just have the more normal centered tab. cut the tab off and use it with
DEC gear.
happy hacking,
isildur