Subject: Re: Simh...
To: NetBSD Vax Port <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/03/2002 12:25:10
OK - for the several who have asked/pointed out - No, I have not tried under
cygwin - I wanted to avoid installing that just to build one app (last time I
tried, it brought the machine involved to it's knees). Another kind gent
pointed out the Watcom 11C free update, which does support int64s, so I've
downloaded that and will try it tonight. Besides, it would be nice to add
another compiler support to SimH. If that doesn't work, then I'll find a
sacrifical machine and try cygwin.

Of course, the last time I tried cygwin was over 2 years ago, so it's
possible that the install has been cleaned up.

--
 - J. Buck Caldwell