Subject: -current snapshot???
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/26/2002 17:46:48
Hi.

Is someone out there with a VAX running NetBSD-current?
Could this person, if it exists at all, please bake a snapshot?
The only snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org is 1.5.3_RC1...

I want / need a -current kernel on my VS4k90 with matching system level
user land tools. But the -current source is fscked up far beyond the
point where it is possible to build it on a -release machine in the
"old" way. And the vax port does currently not support the new build.sh
method / new tool chain. Even a kernel compile is impossible due to the
recent as changes and gas.new compilation bombs out. (I suspect libc
woes, but after trying one day log to get a full build going I am
absolutely not motivated to investigate this.)
--

tschüß,
         Jochen