Subject: Re: impressive CI - SCSI storage rack from MTI (RAID?)
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: David Barnes <davebarnes@adelphia.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/15/2002 07:52:35
its similiar to an HSC in operation, setup is quite different.  If I recall
correctly we never were able to make 'just any scsi disk' work properly with it...
So we just stuck with the disks that were 'qualified' by MTI.
Lemme see if I can dig up some docs... I might still have that stuff buried
somewhere...

--
David Barnes
davebarnes@adelphia.net