Subject: Re: 'tis christmas again :-)
To: Lord Isildur <>
From: Gunther Schadow <>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/02/2002 22:20:11
Lord Isildur wrote:

> oops i shoudla read the whole thing down... hehehehe
> do you have a 6000/300 processor handy?
> you made a bootable 4.5 tape from the CD? very cool.

Well, to be honest, Fred N van Kempen made the critical
piece (like figuring out how *exactly* to make this
parameter-block+vmb.exe+vmunix combo file.

As far as single processor goes, yes, I could have tried
that, but the release notes sound very proud of the
multi-CPU support and do mention the 6460 explicitly.

But as fate should have it, I might have a KA63A lying
around somewhere from my last trip to PA :-) Excellent

Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine