Subject: Re: VAX 6220 and 6310 support?
To: Saku Setala <>
From: Gunther Schadow <>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/10/2001 23:13:00
Saku Setala wrote:

> Hi,
> I believe this has been asked a million times, but quick search on the
> archive didn't ring a bell, so I'll ask again:

Only very slowly. Both XMI and BI driver code is missing. As soon
as I have my 6460 boot Ultrix, I'll start aggressively to get XMI
and BI support up. But there is more and more, all the XMI and BI
peripherials need work too. I might begin with XMI and KDM70, then
BI and KDB50 and CIBCA. KFSMA will take longer. Not sure how much
I can accomplish at all. There are folks who would be much better
at this than I am, Ragge, for instance. But we all have real jobs
I guess.

Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine