Subject: Re: TU81+ spooks (was: Re: first step getting VAX 6000-400 booted ...)
To: Braamse, Joop <Joop.Braamse@compaq.com>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/29/2001 12:02:37
I am stunned! Thanks Joop. DEC field service would not have
responded quicker or any more helpful than you. Another proof
that a community is the best support network one can have!

thanks much, will try tonight and I'm sure it'll be fine.

regards,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine