Subject: Re: first step getting VAX 6000-400 booted ...
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: Chris Craft <ccraft@springsips.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/2001 14:30:05
Gunther:

  When I was first fooling around with NetBSD/VAX, I used kermit to transfer
the boot tape image to VMS from my Linux workstation over a serial line, then
wrote the image to the cartridge.  TKs boot very slowly, but it worked.  I'll
try to recreate the process in the next week or so, this time documenting
what I do.

Tschüß!
Chris.
ccraft@netgenius.org