Subject: Re: Same old questions...
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/09/2001 21:30:25
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, NetBSD Bob wrote:

> > > 	Maybe it varies based on the card revision/type?
> >
> > That is definitely possible. This is a DELQA. I had another DELQA which
> > probably had older microcode, and NetBSD simply refused to work with that
> > card. Swapped the ROMS, and it worked, so it was definitely the
> > microcode...`
>
> Any idea as to which roms are best and which don't really work?

Unfortunately I haven't digged deeper into how to identify the
revisions. My more immediate concern is to finally attack the problem with
my CMD controller. NetBSD barfs after a while...
If someone have a fast way of identifying the revision I can check the
"bad" delua out and inform you all...

	Johnny