Subject: World Class Sportfishing!
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Costa Rica Sportfishing <arenaalta@worldclasssportfishing.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/29/2001 15:50:08

--Boundary_(ID_IJ6jJZ2JC5YKB9/akwf4Cw)

Dear Fishing Enthusiast! Greetings from Playa Zancudo! We are a small
family-owned sport-fishing operation located on the Pacific coast of
Costa Rica near the Panamanian border. Our modern fleet of 28-foot McGee
Anglers boasts the best equipment Penn has to offer, as well as the
latest in electronics. Our shore-side facilities include a full-service
restaurant and bar, and brand new air-conditioned guest rooms. Our
research indicates that you may be interested in receiving periodic
fishing reports and information about special fishing packages. This
service is free of charge, and there is no obligation of any sort; no
sales person will hound you on the telephone. Simply click on
‘subscribe’ below, and send. Click on ‘more information’ if you wish to
receive details on sport-fishing packages and other vacations in Costa
Rica’s tropical paradise, and become eligible for a special 10% discount
for all packages booked before December 1st, 2001. If you have received
this email in error, please accept our apologies and simply click on
“unsubscribe”, and you will never hear from us again. We release ‘em so
our kids can catch ‘em!

<mailto:subscribe@worldclasssportfishing.net?subject=Please Subscribe
Me!

--Boundary_(ID_IJ6jJZ2JC5YKB9/akwf4Cw)

Dear Fishing Enthusiast!

Greetings from Playa Zancudo!

We are a small family-owned sport-fishing operation located on the =
Pacific coast of Costa Rica near the Panamanian border.  Our modern =
fleet of 28-foot McGee Anglers boasts the best equipment Penn has to =
offer, as well as the latest in electronics.  Our shore-side facilities =
include a full-service restaurant and bar, and brand new air-conditioned =
guest rooms.

Our research indicates that you may be interested in receiving periodic =
fishing reports and information about special fishing packages.

This service is free of charge, and there is no obligation of any sort; =
no sales person will hound you on the telephone. Simply click on =
=91subscribe=92 below, and send.

Click on =91more information=92 if you wish to receive details on =
sport-fishing packages and other vacations in Costa Rica=92s tropical =
paradise, and become eligible for a special 10% discount for all =
packages booked before December 1st, 2001.

If you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies =
and simply click on =93unsubscribe=94, and you will never hear from us =
again.

We release =91em so our kids can catch =91em!</p>To Subscribe, click: <a =
href=3D"mailto:subscribe@worldclasssportfishing.net?subject=3DPlease =
Subscribe Me! ">subscribe@worldclasssportfishing.net</a></p>To =
Unsubscribe, click: <a =
href=3D"mailto:unsubscribe@worldclasssportfishing.net?subject=3DPlease =