Subject: Re: Anyone want an 11/750 & 11/730 out of New Jersey?
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@arkham.ws>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/14/2001 17:04:52
I don't know what happened! I thought the person who had it
might have had contact with Brian directly? And then bad
things had happened Tuesday. I have bcc-ed her once again.
Kathleen, did anyone pick up those VAXen and HP 3000?

thanks,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine