Subject: Re: Anyone want an 11/750 & 11/730 out of New Jersey?
To: None <classiccmp@classiccmp.org, port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/10/2001 11:51:46
Folks, the 11/750 and 11/730 are claimed and will probably
be taken. All people who I think are good care-takers. Now
the question remains, who wants the HP3000/48? Brian
Hechninger has the first right on this because he's trucking
the stuff for others.

Then, keep in mind these aren't mine, so I don't have the
last word on if they go at all, who knows what goes wrong.

regards,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine