Subject: Re: Boot devices for MVII
To: Chuck Dickman <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/09/2001 21:31:45
Actually entering a bootstrap isn't _too_ painful, typically only a couple
dozen lines. I believe the VAX monitor can boot RL devices as DLxx, MSCP
devices as DUxx, TMSCP devices as MUxx, and TS05 type devices (I don't know
their code however).

Somewhere I've got the manual that describes the ROM commands... just takes
time to dig it out.
--Chuck