Subject: RE: Seeketh ye a faste VAXe.....?
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/21/2001 21:42:34
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, David Woyciesjes wrote:

> ! From: Lord Isildur [mailto:mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org]
> !
> ! hey, riding a DEC cabinet down a hill is actually quite fun!
> ! (i had to move a 6' dec cabinet across campus when SCS donated it to the
> ! computer club.. so once i got it uphill to the cut, and it was downhill
> ! from there, i jumped on and rode it down.. mustve been quite a sight, to
> ! see this big cabinet flying downhill with some dude hanging onto it.. :)
>
> Hee hee... Only you, isildur...

Oh, I dunno - sounds like something I'd do :&)

I get some funny looks moving in and out of halls at uni with both my
MV3300 and my big pee cee (which is also on wheels) - sitting on them in
the lift and the like :&)

-- Matt (who really needs to shorten his sig)

---
E-mail:
  matt@pkl.net, matt@knm.yi.org, matt@printf.net
  matt@m-techdiagnostics.ltd.uk, matthew.london@stud.umist.ac.uk
  mattl@vcd.student.utwente.nl, mlondon@mail.talk-101.com
Web Page:
  http://knm.yi.org/
  http://pkl.net/~matt/

PGP Key fingerprint = 00BF 19FE D5F5 8EAD 2FD5  D102 260E 8BA7 EEE4 8D7F
PGP Key http://knm.yi.org/matt-pgp.html