Subject: Re: VAX now runs multicpu!
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/31/2001 10:33:47
i have a (i think it's complete) set of boards from a 3520. if people are
hacking support for these, theyre free to a good home. i think i have
somewhere the mbus backplane as well, but it had no power supplies and was
a little beat up, so i dont remembe rif i got rid of it. thats a little
heavier, but if anyone wants to pick them up in pittsburgh, pa, theyre
yours.

isildur