Subject: Re: VAX now runs multicpu!
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/30/2001 15:46:16
On Wed, 30 May 2001, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> I just got a VAX 8350 with 3 CPUs to use all three processors.
> I have tested it a little, and it seems to work quite fine :-)
> It shouldn't be too hard to make it running on some funnier
> machines, like the 8800 and the 6000 series.

Excellent.... Muh HAH HA HA! <maniacal laughter>

It is time to awaken the VAX 6000-420 in all of its sinister
multiprocessing glory.  Once brought ot life in the lower dungeon of my
dwelling, all the lowly PCs residing within my neighbors domociles shall
quiver in fear from the resonating EM of the giant beast.

-brian.