Subject: Re: Vaxen Fun! Gee what fun!
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/30/2001 16:26:11
Lord Isildur wrote:

> On Wed, 30 May 2001, NetBSD Bob wrote:
> > > I'm a newcomer to this group but hooked to the fun already.
> >
> > It sort of does that to you.....
>
> yeah... its pure VAXstasy hahahahaha
>
> > Hey, another one in purgatory.  Nothing is harder to do than
> > shoehorning VAXentoyz into the laundry room computer pit.
> > I had the full basement, but the kids moved back in, so I got
> > reduced to the infamous Laundry Room computer pit.  A submarine
> > has more space.
> hahaha!
>
> but, do you find yourself absentmindedly loading a basket of dirty
> clothes into the front of an 11/750? *grin*

Indeed my blowers look not unlike the drum of a front-loader
washing machine. But that's why you need to keep your doors
closed!

Actually my laundry room is very well suited for the computer room.
It is not too small at all, it is nice and cool all year long. I'll
make pictures as soon as I got that machine down the stairs ...

regards
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine