Subject: Re: [SunRescue] Were to go for help
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/29/2001 23:18:51
On Tue, 29 May 2001, Lord Isildur wrote:

> i'm on #vax on undernet right now. somebody stole my name!!! hehehe

FFS guys! Can't you pick a network I'm already on!?!?!

I'm on irc.bsdunix.net, irc.openprojects.net (I feel this would be best
suited to our project - friendly bunch, geared toward open-source
development projects), the-junction.net and irc.quakenet.org.

I'd rather not have *another* network added to all that!

(I'm sat in #netbsd-vax on openprojects BTW, the channel is registered and
I'm an ircop on that network)

(I also run a server for bsdunix.net, which might be another possible
place)

> On Tue, 29 May 2001, linc wrote:
>
> > > i'm currently squatting on #vax on undernet... :)
> > > isildur
> > >
> > I'm there!  Anyone else want to VAX?  Noone here right now, but I'll stick
> > around for a while to see..
> >
> > -Linc Fessenden

-- Matt

---
E-mail:
  matt@pkl.net, matt@knm.yi.org, matt@printf.net
  matt@m-techdiagnostics.ltd.uk, matthew.london@stud.umist.ac.uk
  mattl@vcd.student.utwente.nl, mlondon@mail.talk-101.com
Web Page:
  http://knm.yi.org/
  http://pkl.net/~matt/

PGP Key fingerprint = 00BF 19FE D5F5 8EAD 2FD5  D102 260E 8BA7 EEE4 8D7F
PGP Key http://knm.yi.org/matt-pgp.html