Subject: Re: [SunRescue] Were to go for help
To: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/29/2001 20:06:30
Hi,

> On the contrary, I think it would be a great place to sort of
> "merge" things.  Mirroring it as a newsgroup would be a great idea, but
> that's something you'd have to talk to Brian about since he'll be hosting
> it.  The SunRescue list is so popular and such a good idea I only hope
> that a DecRescue list would do the same for another great series of
> computers...

Just to go off on a tangent here...

Anyone got any thoughts on a port-vax channel on irc somewhere? (say
something like #netbsd-vax on irc.openprojects.net or something)

I seem to spend far too long sat on irc (on openprojects as Matt if
anyone's bothered) :&)

-- Matt

---
E-mail:
  matt@pkl.net, matt@knm.yi.org, matt@printf.net
  matt@m-techdiagnostics.ltd.uk, matthew.london@stud.umist.ac.uk
  mattl@vcd.student.utwente.nl, mlondon@mail.talk-101.com
Web Page:
  http://knm.yi.org/
  http://pkl.net/~matt/

PGP Key fingerprint = 00BF 19FE D5F5 8EAD 2FD5  D102 260E 8BA7 EEE4 8D7F
PGP Key http://knm.yi.org/matt-pgp.html