Subject: Re: MOP booting a 4000/vlc
To: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Bamdad Ehterami <bamdad@mehr.sharif.ac.ir>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/26/2001 23:36:04
Hi All,
	I ran into the same problem too, the problem can be addressed
this way, download the mopd sourcecode, after untar-ing the archive,
edit the file 'mopd-2.5.3/common/loop-bsd.c' near the line 48, you
should read something like this:

#ifdef __bsdi__
#include <sys/time.h>
#endif
#include <net/bpf.h>

(the last #include line is the 48th line) now remove the #ifdef and
#endif and the source code will compile and you'll have a working
mopd server!

bamdad:)