Subject: Cables to give away
To: port-vax@netbsd.org <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Marco Steinbach <coco@executive-computing.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/26/2001 12:21:39
Schur

I stumbled over a large box of monitor cables at a client, which are no longer in use (some of
them have actually never been in use). I don't know the article number of them, but they're of
the kind which has three BNC connectors on both ends (separate connectors on the one, combined
to a single plug on the other end). They fit for the 4K90 with an LCSPX, for example. Since I
have such a box, I can check the cables for proper functionality.

I am giving them away for p&p. In case someone drops by to pick one up, he/she'll get it at no
further cost. Please keep in mind, that I am located in germany (Frankfurt/Main).

MfG CoCo

Executive Computing - www.executive-computing.com
   IT consulting and services for executives

... He who laughs last is S-L-O-W.