Subject: Vax 4000-100 Booting to Login Prompt == THANKYOU FOR HELP :)
To: port-vax <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: BrownM03 <BrownM03@bigpond.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/18/2001 14:49:49
Well after 2-3 weeks of "blood, sweat & tears" marvin now boots
to the login prompt.    AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC !!!!!

You will hopefully gather that I am now so excited that I though I'd
better thank you all for your help before I went ANY further :))
(ok, so I got a beer and had a smoke first :)

So, thank you to you all, I really appreciate your time and effort.

I have to say I have never communicated with a group of people
with such a deep understanding of their toyz and the gamez they
can play with them.

From hardware to software, networking, peripherals, etc ...
Very impressive.

Anyway ... better see if I can login and have a play.

Let me know if I can help out with anything.

Thanks again,

Marcus Brown.