Subject: Re: Hardware question : VAX 11/750 & SCSI?
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/15/2001 02:01:01
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Lord Isildur wrote:

> was there ever any unibus-qbus interoperation?

Yes. The qniverter for one. DEC also made some special implementations for
the 11/84 and 11/94, which really is the 11/83 (and 11/93) CPU and a
qbus-unibus adapter.

> there are a lot of qbus scsi cards out there.

Definitely more than Unibus cards, yes.

> ive not heard of unibus scsi boards.. but they might exist.

They do exist. They are not *that* strange beasts. CMD made them, Viking
too, and a few more that my memory fails to recollect right now.

> as for massbus scsi devices.. i have never heard of such things

Hmmm, that would be the RM06/12 I think. A MASSBUS to SCSI converter.

	Johnny