Subject: Re: DECserver 300 questions
To: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/14/2001 21:04:11
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Michael Kukat wrote:

> Hm... are there any tries to get some LAT stuff running under NetBSD? :)

Should be. But LAT is actually a COMPAQ licensed technology...

> Would be cool to have some nodes in /dev talking to the DECserver ports
> via LAT. I saw some sources for this for Lin** recently, maybe i should
> have a closer look at this, i just need the protocol specs.

http://linux-decnet.sourceforge.net/lat.html
ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/DEC/DECnet/PhaseIV/
http://www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~rohan/DECnet/index.html

that's all I have found on the subject. DECnet are perhaps not interesting
from a LAT point of view, but it would also be very nice to have...

	Johnny