Subject: RE: DECserver 300 questions
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Thompson <thompson@mail.athenet.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/14/2001 08:08:43
If someone says they are able to get break to work on a 200 and not a 300
perhaps there are port settings that differ between the two that could be
set on the 300.  Let's see a SHOW PORT from the 200 that works, and a
SHOW PORT from the 300 and determine what's different.  There are a lot of
customizable settings hidden in there.