Subject: Re: VAXStation 4000/90 install
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/2001 09:21:03
I hadn't heard any more news about this thread, so I thought I would
give this a try.  I've made a CD .iso image according to the instructions
at http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/bootcd.html.  The cd I made
with the image will not boot my VS904k however.  I tried it on a
VS3100/M76 and it does boot.  Do I also need to get different bootblocks
from somewhere?  I thought I remembered something about this on the list,
but now I can't find the post.

help!
Doug