Subject: Re: More raining VAXentoyz -- VAXstation 3200 today
To: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/2001 15:23:25
yeah, i do the same thing.. my uv3, spinning wren 7's, plus decstations
and a
dec3000 alpha put out a nice whirring hum, on a couple of occasions
during really bad storms ive powered everythign down except the one
decstation on a UPS, and the place was _eerily_ quiet. its easy to not
notice how used i was to fallign alseep to the sounds of the disks
auto-calibrating themselves every so often and humming and spinning away
downstairs (and you can hear it almost throughout the place.. :-)
*sigh* the peecee kiidies dont know what theyre missing!

eagerly awaiting that 4000/600
isildur