Subject: Re: More raining VAXentoyz -- VAXstation 3200 today
To: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/2001 14:49:13
Anyone on the US side of the pond interested in doing something like
this? i fear that we're concentrated on the east and the west, but for
any east coast VAXaholics, i'd be willing to (assuming my car still works
then) drive over the mountains for a mini VAXcon or something haha
Id be willing to hose such an event in pittsburgh, but it'd be well out
of the wayi think for most people.. (plus i have a small house thats
mostly filled with VAXen :)

isildur