Subject: Re: DECServer 200/MC OS
To: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/22/2001 02:03:10
On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Matt London wrote:

> Hi,
>   The only thing I'm missing now to stop me playing with my DECserver is
> an OS for it to MOPboot - anyone got the offending file they could send
> me, or at least point me to somewhere on the net to download one?

I don't think I'm violating any copyrights here. If I am, will someone
please tell me.
The image for a DS200 can only be used on a DS200 anyway, and I would
assume you have the right to run the official software if you bought the
hardware...

Anyway, without further ado:

ftp://ftp.update.uu.se/pub/pdp11/ds/pr0801eng.sys
is the image for a DS200.
Works fine for the DS200s I have around anyway.

If someone have other decserver images lying around, I'll be happy to put
them all up there...

	Johnny