Subject: Re: Trivial and completely offtopic
To: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
From: Dan Kolb <dankolb@ox.compsoc.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/15/2001 21:48:51
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Matt London wrote:

>   Ok - I was bored (exams do this to people, just another 3 (wed/fri/week
> on fri)) and I was thinking - is there actually anyone else here in the
> UK?

Yep. I'm in UK. What exams you doing?

Anyway, possibly slightly more on-topic, I'm looking for an RA70 or RA71 for
one of my VAXen. It used to have an RA70 inside, I'm presuming that an RA71
would also work. Might anyone in UK (more specifically round Oxford area)
have one going spare, or possible swap for a tape controller card and some
TK50 tapes? (I don't know what tape controller it is, it's sitting at home
ATM).

Dan
--
dankolb@ox.compsoc.net  Oxford University Computer Society Secretary

--I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any comments or
  opinions expressed; don't trust everything you read above--