Subject: Re: AUI-BNC
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/09/2001 10:38:42
Dave McGuire drunkenly mumbled...
> On January 9, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>
>   Wow, haven't seen your name in a while

like i said, extended hiatus. :)  my 11/730 (along with a fairly large
collection of sun2/sun3 hardware) got killed in a fire, and i _STILL_ haven't
got my butt up to NY-state to get the 11/750, but that may happen within the
next couple of months.

plus, i moved to Brasil for a couple of years, and internet connectivity down
there is crappy enough that following a mailing list is a hassle.

> ...welcome back!

thanks.  it's good to be back, i miss tooling around with my VAX hardware.
pmax is cool, but it just doesn't have the, uhm, i can't think of a word that
describes the VAX stuff, but i'm sure you all understand. (ambiance, something
like that maybe??)

it's also good to see the 4000 series has some support since i'm picking up
three of them this weekend.

stay frosty,

-brian