Subject: Perl port funzies?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/04/2001 15:53:35
I was trying to compile lmbench for the MicroVAXII last night and
it requires perl5 bits.  When the perl5 bits were compiling they
complained about not finding the ieeeFP.h file, and then aborted.
Something sounds a little off there.  This was using a quite recent
pkgsrc (yesterday's if I am remembering correctly), and all the
required files pulled into pkgsrc/distfiles for the compile of
lmbench and all its dependencies.  I need to get it to build if
I want the lmbench bits, and it will need to compile on 1.4.3 and
1.5.  Anyone else seen this ieeeFP.h file problem in a perl5 compile?
Any insights or suggestions, appreciated.

Thanks

Bob