Subject: Re: looking inside a mircorvax II
To: bart sikkes <b.sikkes@student.utwente.nl>,
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/17/2000 14:03:51
At 10:32 PM 10/17/2000 +0200, bart sikkes wrote:
>We see three harddisk and a tapestreamer, from the harddisk two flatcable (a
>small one and a wider one) go to a card that is inserted in slot 13. On that
>card is also a 50-flatcable that goes to nowhere.

This is your problem, that 50-flatcable should connect to a half-height
card id M7555. Called and RQDX3 in most catalogs. The good news is that
they are _really_ common. I'd be happy to send you one for the postage cost
but it is perhaps too expensive from the US. Maybe some of our German or
Swedish list readers could help out.

--Chuck