Subject: Need DELQA and plastic support card for QBUS
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/10/2000 11:37:56
Still trying to get my MV3300 working, eventually on NetBSD if the creek
won't rise too far.....(:+{{...  But, I need to find a DELQA and one of
the plastic dual height support cards so I can get Ultrix to work, so
I can get some NetBSD stuff on the spare drive.  I either have to
find some way to kermit across, or find a DELQA ethernet card of some
sort, or try to write some TK50 tapes off a MV3100 class scsi box.
Ethernetting would be the method of choice, if I can find a DELQA.
If anyone has any suggestions, or a spare card floating about in the
bilges, do holler.

Thanks

Bob