Subject: RE: Now Ive gone and done it
To: 'NetBSD Bob' <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Andrew Sporner <andy.sporner@networkengines.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/05/2000 12:50:50
Hi!

> If so, which controller board do I need to look out for?  KQFSA(?)?
>
> And, which version(s) of NetBSD to load for this?

I had this board IIRC  It was a quad height board and I remember that
because
I had some issues with DIP switches and how many controllers it saw when at
the
boot prompt you did 'show dev'.  At that time I was running 1.4 something or
other.
The last version that I had installed on it was 1.4F.

Carl, if you are lurking here (the guy that I swapped the vax with) maybe
you can
say exactly the controller that is in there.

Andy