Subject: Re: What is VAX DECsystem 5400 - V60S-A2 box?
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@guildvax.guild.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/05/2000 10:17:18
yes, this is a strange incestuous mix of a Mayfair and a DECstation
5k200. The i/o is entriely uVAX-3, the core is an R3000. If you replace
the processor board with for example a KA650 you will have a uV3 instead.
The memory is just normal MS630s, everything is compatible.
if you dont want it please slavage the boards, disks, etc! :)

On a similar note, i would hope that there is some NetBSD support for the
DS5400 by now, i donated one to developers about a year ago..

happy hacking
isildur