Subject: Graphics cards on 4000/VLC and 3100
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Emil Öberg <emil_oberg@hotmail.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/02/2000 09:46:28
   Anyone out there with hardware and buss info for the graphics cards in
   VS 3100 and 4000/VLC? I've been fooling around with keyboard, mouse and
smg,
   and it came out as wscons support (wskbd, wsmouse and wsdisplay).
   Smg is simple, just "put the pixel in memory". lcg and clr are harder,
   since they have an instruction set, and I need info on them to make it
   work.

   Are these changes something that I should submit? If so, how?
   I don't have CVS but I might be able to upload the files somewhere.

   A nice side effect is that I got "full" X11 on the VS 3100 monochrome
   display. Volunteers for testing are welcome.

        /Emil