Subject: RE: BSDCON 2000
To: 'Brian Chase ' <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Andrew Sporner <andy.sporner@networkengines.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/26/2000 23:49:22
Hi!

> Admittedly, I'm only speculating, but I think this would be an
> interesting project -- having NetBSD/vax running on the Charon
> VAX emulator.  The emulator runs under either Linux or Windows.

On a slightly different note, I know of two alumni of these
lists (Bertram and Der Mouse) are working on Emulators, though
I don't know if it is towards this end of a stand-alone emulator
of Vaxen.

Looking forward to see some of the NetBSD'ers at BSDcon.  My
company is having a hospitality suite--stop in and say hello!

Andy

-brian.

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 05:20:59PM -0400, Andrew Sporner wrote:
>
> > Since I have no more vaxes I probably shouldn't be here any more,
>
> Hm... isn#t there any VAX emulator around?
> 	-is

--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
This program posts news to thousands of machines throughout the entire
civilized world.  Your message will cost the net hundreds if not
thousands
of dollars to send everywhere.  Please be sure you know what you are
doing.