Subject: RE: About critters...
To: 'Chuck McManis' <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Carlini, Antonio <antonio.carlini@riverstonenet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/26/2000 09:14:01
Chuck McManis wrote:
>Is there a board installed to the right of the CPU card just before the
>power supply? (it hides behind a metal plate that is one board wide and
>screwed at the top and bottom) I am _seriously_ in need of the DEC part
>number for the cable that goes from the CPU's DSSI interface (50 pin

I don't have a VAX 4000-200 to hand (which I think is what you
are trying to get running). In the MicroVAX 3300 the cable from the CPU
is 17-01931-01 (this is a round rather than flat cable) and that
meets a flat ribbon cable 17-01836-01 which leads to the bulkhead
connector (for which I can find no part number).

I'll try to remember to check this against the IPB tonight
(always assuming, of course, that I have the IPB and actually manage
to remember to do this .... email arcarlini@iee.org when I forget :-) )

Antonio