Subject: Re: VT-320 funkiness on VAX
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/18/2000 19:28:19
> > It did not work.  I tried select, enter, do, and most other keys,
> > but nothing worked.
> >
> > That was why I was thinking something was locked in some way on it.
>
> Please clarify a bit what is working.
>
> 1) Can you get to the setup screen?

Yes.

> 2) Can you move around the different setup fields?

Yes.

> 3) Can you select different entries?

No, it does not accept anything to go down into the menus to the
next level where baud and the like could be set.  The cursor
positions to the COMM bar, for instance, but no other key seems
to drop into that COMM section to set the baud.  One fellow mentioned
that I needed to use the enter on the keypad rather than the usual
enter key.

Bob