Subject: Re: RAM modules
To: None <nbsd@righi.dhs.org>
From: Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@cginfo.sk.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/16/2000 11:27:22
I checked into this a while back for my uVAX 3100-80 and I found some
modules on Kingston's pagg (kingston.com), but they were very,
very expensive.  They want about US$450 for a 32 Meg kit though. I see
they also have memory for DECstations and other goodies, but looking at
the stickers on them only makes me wince.

   Sean Cavanaugh - seanc@cginfo.sk.ca - http://www.seancavanaugh.com
-= If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate =-