Subject: sources for sys for 1.5 Alpha2
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: John Hayward <John.C.Hayward@wheaton.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/15/2000 13:37:14
Dear Vax People,
   I attempted to do a union mount under 1.5 Alpha2 kernel and get
operation not supported.  I assume the union facility was not included in
building the kernel.
   I went to /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA2 and found no source.  I did
find source under the i386 area but did not find it under vax.  The
source/set/syssrc.tgz under i386 is dated Sep 15 while the date on the
binary sets under vax are dated Sep 12.
   I believe the sources include all architechures so I should be able to
build a kernel from the sources under i386.
   If not how do I obtain sources for building a new kernel?
johnh...