Subject: Re: 1.5kernel breakage
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/11/2000 14:51:12
Just to be clear a "-current" kernel or a "current kernel". I've been
trying to track the 1.5 release which forked of from the mainline a couple
of weeks ago and this particular breakage is in the netbsd-1-5 branch of
the source. 1.5E sounds like a -current kernel since I believe the tag on
the 1.5 branch is _ALPHA2 at the moment.

One of the issues with -current vs 1.5 is the ELF support and I'm trying to
avoid mixups in the binary format as they are quite a headache to debug!

--Chuck