Subject: MicroVAX 3300.....again
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Ogden <kryogenix@crosswinds.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/04/2000 06:37:34
And in today's episode of the MicroVAX saga.....

I got the machine to boot with the KFQSA, it fired up VMS just fine.  It netboots
a netbsd kernel fine.

Well the kernel I netbooted was the netbsd ramdisk installation kernel.  It
doesn't look like that kernel was compiled with KA640 ethernet support so I
couldn't do an nfs or ftp install.  The next one I tried was the GENERIC kernel,
that didn't seem to have it either.

Is there an install kernel and a generic kernel around on the FTP server with
KA640 ethernet compiled in?  I'd compile one but the last version of the kernel
source I have is 1.3.2 and I don't know how well this machine is supported under
1.3.2.

--Kevin