Subject: Re: Microvax 3300 + KFQSA
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Graham Gillies <graham@bit-rot.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/02/2000 22:38:02
On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 10:29:14PM +0200, Frederik Meerwaldt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > The KFQSA boots just fine, however it needs to be a bit smarter about how
>
> I'm Sorry... I meant the KZQSA... Sorry.

Yes, I have one of these too in a pile of Qbus cards I was given for a
MicroVAX 3400, I would be interested to know if its possible to use it.
Also I have an unknown scsi controller (I believe), its a half height,
has two connectors like the KZQSA. The writing on the board says

Copyright 1989 by Transitional Technology Inc.

and the the chipset is a NCR53C09

any idea what it is and if its usable?
--
Graham Gillies  <bofh@telus.net>